Williamson Kids

Williamson Kids
Having a great time on the trails

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Long time no update...

Hi All - It has been a while since I have updated my blog, and I thought that it would be a good time to do so. I feel as though I get older the time just never stops and the next thing you know, a year or more had passed. We get so caught up in our daily routines that we forget to stop and smell the flowers! I hope that those who are stopping by are doing well, feeling happy and enjoying life with those they love. I am so thankful for my friends and family! I look back over the years and realize how many things I have taken for granted and wish I had not. As I look ahead in my life I find that the smallest things mean the most! I love the time that I get to spend with Darryle and the kids! I am so lucky to have the best man in the world as my husband! We are such good friends and have so much fun together! I am so grateful for my chillins - Austin and Hannah - they are such a blessing and I am so thankful to have the experience being a mom~ especially to two outstanding, smart, Witty, ball of energy, and loving children that they are!

At this point in my life I am coming to the realization that there are so many small things that have been overlooked! The long car rides are so much fun - and not too expensive... other than GAS! Great company, loads of beautiful scenery - what a beautiful world we live in-, wonderful music, nice strolls on the beach, in the mountains, in the city, where ever... there are many small details in every place that we visit... be it the super market, the park, the beach, downtown, the mall... I am again just very thankful... for everything... but most importantly - my family: Mom, Dad, brothers, sisters, in-laws, cousins, etc. I am a very lucky person.

I have recently started a new job with PREMERA, and interestingly ... Be it SAD... I am on the "older" realm these days and can see how others can be so hurtful, naive, unprofessional, and lack kouth. It has really opened my eyes to what I may have taken for granted and looked over many different times in my life - therefore the reason to reflect on my life today.

Hannah is going to be getting baptized here this coming August and we are going to go dress shopping so that she can be my little angel for that day and be BEAUTIFUL - although she already is.

Austin and Hannah are getting ready for Summer! Only a few more weeks of school and then they will be out. It is hard to believe that Austin is going to be in 5th grade this year and Hannah in 3rd. My babies are growing up WAY to fast! Tomorrow they will be graduated form High School - just like that! I am looking forward to all of the eventful journeys they will embark on throughout their teenage years... ( I say that now.... I may regret it later... )

Darryle is doing well - just working away. he loves what he does and is also very grateful for the position that has become available to him through his line of business.

The dogs are doing well, they are always so funny... that is one very good thing about a PUG... They do the silliest things!!!!

Well I hope all is well with you and your families! I will do my best to continue to update this blog ...more frequently than before.

Love to all,

Brittany

1 comment:

chelsmi said...

It is fun to read about how things are going! Welcome back to the wonderful world of blogging! Love ya