Williamson Kids

Williamson Kids
Having a great time on the trails

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

We went to the zoo for the Annual Mom and Me @ the Zoo. Here are a few pics from the event... I was not very well, but was happy to be there with the kids.. Austin and Hannah were dying to become a "spider" for a moment....they are funny spiders...I love the sayings under them!

After the zoo, since we were in Seattle and it was Mother's Day weekend, we also stopped by my Grandma Tame's Grave. I should have gotten some flowers - but hind site is 20/20. Here is a picture of the kids by the grave site.

It is important that the kids know where their grandparents as they were not here to meet them in person, however I can only think the fun that they were having with Grandma and Grandpa before they came to our family. :)

2 comments:

Kevin Tame said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin Tame said...

I found You...