Williamson Kids

Williamson Kids
Having a great time on the trails

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Greatful for my family!

As I am sitting here reading posts of family members, I think to myself how lucky I am to have such a wonderful family. I am very thankful for the relationship that I have with each of my siblings, my parents, my children, cusins, friends and my husband.

I am so thankful to have a husband that loves me and supports me in everything that I do. A husband that is my best friend and who is not afraid to talk things out when need be. I am thankful that our interests are similar and that family is very important to him.

I am thankful for the opportunity to have the blessing of a stable, good job and one that is close to home.

I am thankful for EVERY waking moment with my kids.... although I wish that those moments were more than they are... My kids are one of the most important things in my life... I love them with all of my heart and am very thankful that I have been chosen to be their mom. I thank heavenly father for the blessing of children!

I am thankful for the siblings that I have - how could I have had a more pleasurable childhood without them! I am thankful for the time that I have with them now that we are all grown up... and how rewarding it is to watch my siblings grow and build their families! I love being an AUNTIE! just wish I lived closer to the nephews (and someday a niece or two or more) so that I could spoil them ... and have a good time with them!

I am thankful for a mother who loves her family! I am thankful for the relationship that I have with her.

I am thankful for a mom that gave birth to me - Jo, One that cares about me but was not able to raise me, however has had the ability to rebuild the relationship later in life and become a great friend to me and my family. What a great attribute! -Thank you!

I am thankful for my dad... a great man and one who I adore! ( what daughter does not adore their daddy?)

There are many many other things that I am grateful for however I do not have enough time to type them all out.


To all of those who I have not had a moment to write about yet... please know that you are thought of and cared for and most importantly - thankful you are in my life!

As the days go by I will do my best to post entries as I can.

1 comment:

chelsmi said...

Thank you for that kind post. It truly touched my heart. I hope you know that I feel blessed to have you as my sister. I love you Britt!